TRADITIONAL FOCUS GROUPS
Focus groups are small face-to-face group discussions of 6 to 10 participants who have been screened to ensure they fit within your target audience.
BENEFITS OF TRADITIONAL FOCUS GROUPS:
- Observation of non-verbal cues
- Encourage participant interaction
- Clients observe real time and can interact with the moderator
- Can observe how opinions change as new information is shared by others around the table
- Moderator can work more effectively with individuals who are shy or reticent sharing opinions.